CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

More Motivated than Expected!

So I can officially say that I have not had SODA POP in over three weeks now! It's been YEARS since I could say that... and even then I was probably forgetting a sip here or there. After many moments of almost taking a sip of my husbands Mountain Dew, or like Saturday night when I was craving a can so badly I could taste it... I've stuck to it and continued to drink mostly water. When I was having the urge on Saturday, I drank a huge glass of water and was so full afterward that I would not have had any room for pop. I'm really proud of myself that I didn't give in!

I am still surprised that I have not really lost much weight though. I thought that maybe this would be the trick to a sudden drop. I have noticed a slight difference in the way my clothes fit, and I'm certainly not so bloated all the time... who would have thought that "no more pop" would help all that.

On the other hand, I have not been working out. I was feeling absolutely horrible yesterday, and today I had to run some errands during my lunch to get some organic fruit and apple sauce for my sweet girl... only the best for my sunshine! I hope to work out the rest of the week... Wed, Thurs, Fri. (Since I doubt I will be doing anything over the long weekend... well, besides organizing my home a bit... so needed!)

No comments: